Friday, May 7, 2010

I love blogs!!!

OK.....I have to confess......I am addicted to the blog world! I have a ton I follow in my google reader. I have a personal one for my family updates. I belong to a Crafternooners Club so I created a blog for that! Now I want to create yet another blog for things I create.

I love looking at other people's ideas and mixing them with my own.

And with THAT being said, I love the link up and show off parties and sometimes want to participate, but wasn't sure what blog to use. So when all else fails, CREATE A NEW BLOG.

But you must be warned: I have a crappy point and shoot digital camera. I craft in my dark kitchen (poor lighting). And I am no good with instructions and taking pictures as I go for a sort of tutorial.

As we go along, I'd love for you to follow my blog and give me lots of feedback! ;)

~Just Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment