Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jumping on the Foam Christmas Tree Bandwagon

As my previous post read, I participated in a blog gift exchange. Here is what my giftee recieved...





Here is close up of the topper. Just a wooden finial that I painted Heirloom White and then rubbed it with brown acrylic paint. I have NEVER tried doing the whole glazing or glazing look before, but now I'm in love with it!


I wrapped the tree with almost 3 yards of this red trim, hot gluing it in spots as I went along. I orinigally tried hot gluing the top and the base, but switched over to Gorilla Glue when it didn't work. I even spray painted the jingle bells a taupe color and tied them on some jute.


I'll post the adorable gifts as soon as I can get my daughter looking halfway decent while wearing the crocheted scarf and head band. When she saw me open them, she said, "I call those!"


Another fun gift exchange (see previous post)!!!! Love those exchanges!!

Merry Christmas!!!

~ Just Jen

Joining the party at

1 comment: